Whether you are a business, individual or club, Neon Bonsai offers a complete service to create for you a professional and distinctive product to target your specific market.
A summary of our web design process
- Brief The first step to a successful web site is for us to have an understanding of your business objectives. What do you need the site to do? What investment are you making in your overall marketing expenditure and what percentage of that is sensible to spend on your website? If you don’t know where to start please contact us.
- Proposal and Quote We will put together a detailed proposal and quote.
- Supply Content You provide us with all the content, as per our discussions, for your web site including text and images.
- Concept Now we need to produce a professional and functional design. We develop a design concept in accordance with your brief. Your concept will be presented to you online and developed further, if required, based on your feedback. We endeavour to address a balance between ‘design’ and ‘functionality’ with web sites that look good and work effectively – download quickly, navigate easily and are search engine friendly.
- Site Build, Design, Programming and Testing We build the sub-pages of your site in a Content Management System, or hand-coded structured format using a combination of tables, style sheets, tables and clean code.
- Search Engine Optimisation We research commonly used search phrases relevant to your business or organisation and optimise your web pages accordingly.
- Site Goes ‘Live’ After your approval, registration of your domain name and activation of your hosting account, your web site is made ‘live’.
- Search Engine Submissions We manually submit your web site to a selection of popular search engines and directories.
Neon Bonsai can take care of all aspects of your web site needs.
- Domain name search and registration
- Host server accounts
- Email accounts – email@example.com
- The design and creation of an original web site; I do not use templates.
- Search engine optimisation – utilising accurate meta data and Google web tools.
- Update an existing site
- e-commerce and online sales
- Music composition and audio engineering*
* Should your work require audio, Neon Bonsai has a working partnership with a composition and audio engineering team capable of writing and producing a soundtrack of the highest standard. These chaps are industry professionals who have produced material for such clients as the BBC, HBO and the Discovery Channel. Should you require a strictly audio based product please contact me and I’ll happily pass on your details.
Want to have the ability to update for website yourself? Neon Bonsai can create your site using content management software to enable you to update your site content, giving you control.
Do you have an idea or problem I can help with? If you have an issue you with like assistance with I am happy to help on a consultancy basis.
Interactive CD-ROM design
Interactive CD-ROMs have a variety of applications.
They can be viewed offline and are capable of storing large amounts of data, as such, they are ideal for presenting information such as show reels, training guides, educational presentations, brochures and catalogues. CD-ROM discs are available in a variety of shapes and sizes from the familiar circular shape to the business card style. They can be very useful in both the Business to Business and Business to Customer markets.